I am going to talk about the fastest way I have found to level a character in SWTOR | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
nicole ben
nicole ben Mar 31 '21
Leveling characters just isn’t for many, myself included. Star Wars: The Old Republic carries a great leveling experience, and I didn’t mind it. Still, I didn’t need to repeat it for every single new character I wanted to level. The ‘fastest solution to level in SWTOR‘ is a common question for the official forums swtor. In this post I am going to check out the fastest way I have found to level a character in SWTOR, regardless if you are a free account or possibly a subscriber. Fair warning though, subscribers read more experience. The fastest solution to level will be as a subscriber, nevertheless, you can still level fast in SWTOR with a merchant account.

Daily quests assist you to level fast in SWTOR. By daily quests, I mean Space Missions, Flashpoints, and Warzones. You are able to do a daily quest every single day. For flashpoints, you're going to get even more see the first time you operate one. If you grab an every day quest, find a new flashpoint around your level you haven’t done yet. You’ll contain the flashpoint quest plus the daily mission to turn in, and credit towards your Weekly Quest. Once you could have completed your evryday quest, begin something else game. Always think of yourself as doing two quests at the same time, a regular quest, plus a regular quest. This makes your leveling more cost-effective.

The Imperial Agent’s story is frequently considered one of the most beneficial in the game, and is also rumored to obtain been written first. The story has drastically different endings dependant upon what choices you’ve made during the entire story, unlike many of the other classes which are more static.

The Jedi Consular’s class story can often be derided because most boring with the class stories, because it focuses on healing, study and diplomacy instead of adventure and intrigue just like the other stories. The Consular’s story are a more average Jedi, as opposed to one who saves the world that has a sweep in their saber.

Each class has a minumum of one, and quite often two, companions it is possible to choose to pursue a romance with. In the base SWTOR Free-to-Play game these are typically only cross-gender (“Male” characters could only romance “Female” characters and vice-versa. Same-gender relationships were only introduced in later content). Likely for programming and database reasons, genders are binary visit here. Though when you reach Knights with the Fallen Empire (and perhaps Shadow of Revan) I believe you are able to flirt with NPCs of either binary gender.
Share:
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer