You would like to participate in other content like flashpoints | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
nicole ben
nicole ben Dec 1 '19
In my last column, I explained the shortcomings in the conquest system in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Despite the issues I have together with the system, I still think it's really a great way to encourage players to revisit older content, and above all, to construct guild unity game . I know there are a few guilds in this little server by which members don't even have to participate in any way in conquests for your guild to seem on the highest ten. But why not consider those guilds who don't put on hundreds of members? What about those guilds that have maybe 20 approximately members? Can they even compete?

My guild has about 20 those who log in on raid nights; if the raid is conducted, maybe 5 to 6 will hang in there. Now, I'm not stating that this is a healthy state for any guild (we're looking for more members!), nevertheless the few dedicated members pulled us ahead. For the last 2 weeks, our guild was a student in the top ten, instead of barely in the highest 10 either. This week we hit number seven, plus the week before i was six.

You won’t have the ability to equip Artifact gear until level 51 until you purchase an unlock with Cartel Coins or in the Galactic Trade Market view here . This is fine, Artifact gear is not needed. Sell those to a vendor or for the Galactic Trade Market. You’ll just be more credits!

Without a regular membership, you are able to only buy one profession. Preferred account status could possibly get two. This is not a problem. You can purchase extra Profession unlocks from your Galactic Trade Market, however you won’t wish to until you hit 60. If you take three professions, you may eat up more credits than you will be making while leveling. This will create unable to buy skills at the particular level they become available. Right now could be a good time to own gathering missions with any gathering skill due to the Galactic Strongholds and Shadow of Revan expansions.

The easiest way to gear yourself it so allow it to happen aimlessly. And to a particular degree, for the base planets (as much as Corellia) this may actually work all right. However gear drops from loot do seem rare, however, if they do occur are scaled for your level. So if you’re Level 60 with a Level 24 planet, as an example, you’ll get Level 60 drops.

This approach is undoubtedly viable. However, if you need to participate in other content like flashpoints or Heroic Missions you'll find this insufficient, due to additional difficulty game tips . You may be fine, too! I assume most gamers will be more skilled, or have better reflexes than I do. So if that’s you, then if I wore a hat I would eliminate it to you!
Share:
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer