CERN!!! is it a massive LAB or a new massive distruction tool | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Pages: 1 2 »
Mmmansy
Mmmansy Oct 15 '15
What is CERN? is it the European version of the American area 51? what did it pay to the human kind? how long it has been in place? what are the results of it's researches?

The Forum post is edited by Mmmansy Oct 15 '15
Share:
micheal
micheal Oct 27 '15
Have you seen CERN logo below it is the anti-christ logo 666

Mmmansy
Mmmansy Oct 30 '15
but you have more than three 6s you have another 2
micheal
micheal Oct 30 '15
But you have 3 in the same directions
Mmmansy
Mmmansy Oct 30 '15
CERN has some credible projects that it offered humanity, which might tempt people to not pay attention to the fact that CERN is one of the most expensive experiments in history

It started the World Wide Web project in 1989 which led to the first webpage in history, in 1993 CERN announced that the World Wide Web would be free for everyone; that was under the guidance of Tim Berners-Lee

so you cannot deny its attribute to the scientific advancements of humanity and restrict its role in conspiracy theory only 

the pic courtesy is for RT
The Forum post is edited by Mmmansy Oct 30 '15
micheal
micheal Oct 30 '15
CERN costed  $9 billion so far

it is buried 175 meters under the surface of the ground . 

The tunnel runs along 27-kilometer circuit. Can you answer why they buried it underground !!!!

they do not wanted to be on the surface for the peering eyes.. right? what they are hiding?

Mmmansy
Mmmansy Oct 30 '15
perhaps they buried it for saving the environment!
Marko
Marko Oct 30 '15

CERN collider is composed of 9,600 super magnets; which are 100,000 times more powerful than the gravitational pull of Earth 

A beam might rotate for up to 10 hours, travelling a distance of more than 10 billion kilometers,  the proton in the LHC will make 11,245 circuits every second.

The magnet’s coils, are made up of 36 twisted 15mm strands, each strand comprised in turn of 6000-9000 single filaments, each filament possessing a diameter as small as 7 micrometers. The 27km length of the LHC demands some 7,600 km of cable, which amounts to about 270,000 km of strand which is more than enough to circle the Earth six times at the Equator. 

Could you say that all of this is a conspiracy? 

Mmmansy
Mmmansy Oct 30 '15
you got my point mego
micheal
micheal Oct 30 '15
ok you want to go scientific let us go scientific what if Stephen Hawking himself is worried!

“The God particle found by CERN could destroy the universe,” Hawking wrote in the preface to a book, Starmus. The Higgs Boson could become unstable at very high energy levels and have the potential to trigger a “catastrophic vacuum decay which would cause space and time to collapse and… we would not have any warning to the dangers,” he continued.

Also Astrophysicist Neil de Grasse Tyson said that the experiment could literally cause the planet to “explode.”

micheal
micheal Oct 30 '15
and what about opening a door to another dimension??? that is not me it is the former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of CERN Sergio Bertolucci said that collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” which is enough time “to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”

that is  CERN collider could unwittingly invite unwanted visitors from other time-space dimensions it could invite alien life forms seizing the entire planet? ?????

Mmmansy
Mmmansy Oct 30 '15
this is sci-fi right!
micheal
micheal Oct 30 '15

The town in France where CERN is situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly” coming from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is also believed that in the Roman era a temple for Appollo existed, people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld!!!! or perhaps by CERN language a gateway to another dimension!!!

any Christain would draw out in Revelations (9:1-2, 11), a name of Appollo 

The verse states: “To him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit… And they had a kind over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.”

Now could it be that CERN would open the door for another dimension creatures during the time the Revelation is speaking about to control earth for 5 months which is the period before the door closes as I I mentioned earlier in my posts!!!!

Mmmansy
Mmmansy Oct 30 '15
woooow  this is not sci-fi any more
 that is really a conspiracy theory micheal you are into it really
Marko
Marko Nov 3 '15
and what do you say about the symbol in front of the main headquarters of CERN Shiva statue ancient Apollyon, the goddess of destruction !!!

Marko
Marko Nov 3 '15
I am not a big fan of conspiracy I am just curious about the major funding it has and how easy this funding is going without any resistance  
Mmmansy
Mmmansy Nov 3 '15
Shiva is a god not goddess btw
Marko
Marko Nov 3 '15
it does show up in the picture as as female!!! lool
Marko
Marko Nov 3 '15
and another question could the magnetic pull change the earth's magnetic poles
Pages: 1 2 »
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer