I am going to talk about the fastest way I have found to level a character in SWTOR | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
nicole ben
nicole ben Mar 31 '21
Leveling characters just isn’t for many people, myself included. Star Wars: The Old Republic incorporates a great leveling experience, and I didn’t mind it. Still, I didn’t wish to repeat it for any new character I wanted to level. The ‘fastest solution to level in SWTOR‘ is another common question about the official forums swtor. In this post I am going to talk about the fastest way I have found to level a character in SWTOR, you may be a free account or perhaps a subscriber. Fair warning though, subscribers find more experience. The fastest method to level is just as a subscriber, however you can still level fast in SWTOR with a merchant account.

Daily quests allow you to level fast in SWTOR. By daily quests, I mean Space Missions, Flashpoints, and Warzones. You are capable of doing a daily quest every single day. For flashpoints, you'll receive even more feel the first time you take one. If you grab an every day quest, find a new flashpoint around your level that you simply haven’t done yet. You’ll hold the flashpoint quest and also the daily mission to turn in, and credit towards your Weekly Quest. Once you could have completed your quest, start working on something else game. Always think of yourself as doing two quests immediately, an everyday quest, as well as a regular quest. This makes your leveling better.

The Imperial Agent’s story can often be considered one of the very best in the game, and is also rumored to possess been written first. The story also offers drastically different endings dependant upon what choices you’ve made through the entire story, unlike a few of the other classes which are more static.

The Jedi Consular’s class story is usually derided being the most boring in the class stories, mainly because it focuses on healing, study and diplomacy in lieu of adventure and intrigue such as other stories. The Consular’s story is a more average Jedi, instead of one who saves the world which has a sweep with their saber.

Each class has a minimum of one, and often two, companions you may choose to pursue a romance with. In the base SWTOR Free-to-Play game they're only cross-gender (“Male” characters could only romance “Female” characters and vice-versa. Same-gender relationships were only introduced in later content). Likely for programming and database reasons, genders are binary visit here. Though as soon as you reach Knights with the Fallen Empire (along with perhaps Shadow of Revan) I believe you are able to flirt with NPCs of either binary gender.
Share:
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer