I know some people who play the experience | Forum

• Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
nicole ben
nicole ben Apr 27 '20
To avoid the F2P frustration, I suggest that you just take a slightly different approach if you’re not planning to pay a monthly subscription as of this time. However you approach the leveling process (I’ll outline some these approaches down the road), you really need to subscribe for any month so which you can earn in-game credits without restrictions swtor guide . Then you’ll are interested several different unlocks in the galactic trade network: Unlock Inventory Module, Crew Skill Slot, Display Character Titles, Unify Colors, Display Character Legacy Name and Tiles, Two Additional Quickbars, Hide Head Slot, and Authorization: Artifact Equipment. All but the final three are included in a bundle called Preferred Access Bundle.

Once you’ve obtained those, the overall game will feel much better and a lot better the subscription model. With theses additions, you'll be able to comfortably unsubscribe, dropping to Preferred access. And I know a lot of people who play the experience as a Preferred player quite comfortably but still enjoy the overall game. If you don’t have fun playing the GTN, you'll likely merely need endgame passes, like operations weekly passes view here .

Sith Inquisitor: The Sith Inquisitor story, again, can be a mixed bag. Many, including myself, enjoyed it for doing this interesting detail for the force and sith rituals. Many other think it is boring and repetitive. If you want to play a slave who rises in power and influence because of the strength inside force, this can be the class for you personally! Combat? Sith Inquisitor can be a Sith Assassin (spooky) or Sith sorcerer. Same as before, mirros of republic side! (Assassin=Shadow. Sorcerer=Sage)

Smuggler: No more force uses, now we guns! The smuggler story is loved by quite a few being a funny, personal, less galaxy saving, more credit earning, sort of fun tale! If you want to play a loud mouth, Han solo ancestor (he could be in my cannon anyway) this is your calling! Combat wise, the smuggler is really as you would expect, an extended range character. Well, the gunslinger is. The soundrel, which is the second path the smuggler can take is really a more in close proximity to mid range character, with stealth generators, shotguns, then one pistol, instead of the gunslingers two! If you want range plus a cover system, go gunslinger. If you want stealth, kicking a sith inside the crotch, and healing, go scoundrel!

Once you determine to drop your subscription, begin saving your conquest reward credit certificates. You is capable of holding these within your cargo bay such as a little piggy bank. You can vendor them because you require credits or space. You can certainly still save them as soon as you hit free status at the same time to avoid escrow.

Hit the Galactic Trade Network (GTN), and buying Account unlocks online game . If you could have at least a week’s notice, watch the values. You will make sure you receive the best price within the unlocks, because you’re want to the credits. Check out my suggested unlocks guide for the idea of what you might want.
Share:
  • Save this on Delicious
  • Buffer